2nd CCG Alumni Network Summit
Hosted by CCG Alumni Network – an Affiliate of the Centre for Corporate Governance
No other Summit hits home like this one! Multiple conference sessions deliver a breadth of topics to bring you up to speed in the areas that are important to you and your work.
Day 01 Full Schedule
October 18, 2018
08:00 – 10:00
Presentations by the Chief Guest and Guest Speakers guided by the event Theme:
Entrenching Corporate Governance Public, Private and NGO sectors; Lessons from a Diversity of various Sectors.
10:00 – 12:45
Presentations and Panel Session :
- Strengthening Ethical Leadership in our institutions/organisations.
- Enhancing Stakeholder engagement and participation in mainstreaming effective Corporate Governance Practices.
- Ethics education as a tool to strengthen the fight against corruption.
- Introducing Corporate Governance in the Education system.
14:00 – 17:30
Presentations and Panel Discussions on:
- Strengthening Integrity, Trust and Accountability for effective Corporate Governance.
- Regulation and Corporate Governance; Role of Regulatory Authorities in transforming the lives of our society.
- Developing, Implementing and entrenching effective Corporate Governance and leadership in the Counties.
17:40 – 19:00
Day 02 Full Schedule
October 19, 2018
08:00 – 13:00
1. Reports Plenary Sessions.
2. Panel Session: Challenges and Barriers that impede Corporate Governance implementation.
3. Presentations and Q and A Session on:
4. Role of Professional Bodies in Promoting the Integration of Corporate Governance.
14:00 – 17:50
1. Presentation on the SCORECARD for the CCG Alumni Network
2. Annual General Meeting:
- Election of New CCG Alumni Network Officials.
- Introducing of the CCG Alumni Network College of Patrons.
- Certification of the Members of the CCG Alumni Network
3. A presentation on Worklife Balance
18:00 – 20:00
1. Gala Dinner
2. Inauguration of the Members of the CCG Alumni Network College of Patrons.